As the new series of AI 101 continues I take a look at behaviour trees – arguably the dominant AI technique in AAA games – and tell you how they work.
If you’re interested in learning more about behaviour trees here are some links to some resources you might find useful:
Chris Simpson: “Behaviour Trees for AI – How They Work”
Alex Champandard: “Understanding Behaviour Trees”
Epic Games: “Behaviour Tree (Unreal Engine 4 Documentation)”
AI and Games is series on research and applications of Artifical Intelligence in video games. It’s is supported through and wouldn’t be possible wthout the wonderful people who support it on Patreon.
Get yourself an AI and Games t-shirt over on Teespring!
You can follow AI and Games (and me) on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram:
Games in this episode (in order of appearance):
Far Cry Primal
Tom Clancy’s The Division
Spec Ops: The Line
Ghost Recon: Wildlands
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Soundtrack for this episode is “Twilight Metropolis A” and “This is My City” by TeknoAxe under the terms of a Creative Commons 4.0 license.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Download phần mềm cờ tướng mạnh nhất thế giới – 5 phần mềm không thể bỏ qua
- Bật mí những phần mềm cần thiết để chơi game bạn không thể thiếu
- Bật mí 4 cách sửa lỗi bug splat liên minh huyền thoại 2019 dành cho bạn
- PES 2019 SMOKE PATCH 19.1.5 – CẬP NHẬT PES MỚI NHẤT 12-2019!
- PES 17 PC PROFESSIONAL PATCH 2020 UPDATE V6.1 SEASON 19/20